As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. I work closely with buyers and sellers to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction. I help people to buy and sell homes while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Broker License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 1986
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 1982
- Over 33 years of real estate sales experience, with more than 1,000 completed transactions
- Detailed familiarity with Contra Costa County, Alameda County, and the surrounding area
- Excellent interpersonal ability: good listener, clear communicator, strong negotiator
Broker Associate, RE/MAX C.C. Connection, Inc.—Walnut Creek, CA 1995 – Present
- Responsible for guiding buyers, sellers, and investors through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact. Recipient of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame and Lifetime Achievement Awards.
Broker, Realty Council—Walnut Creek, CA 1986 – 1995
REALTOR®, NorCal Realty—Pleasant Hill, CA 1984 – 1986
REALTOR®, Brand Brokers—Pleasant Hill, CA 1982 – 1984
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
Memberships and Designations
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Contra Costa Association of REALTORS®
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative® (ABR)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE)
- Certified in Real Estate Finance (CRF)
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
800 S. Broadway, Walnut Creek, CA 94596
CalBRE License Number: 01491373